Cock Teasing Domination Phone Sex With Princess Kenzie

 Hello everyone! Have you missed your domination phone sex princess? I know it's been a moment since I posted a new story right? Well, don't think it's because I've forgotten about you because I have not. I've just had to focus more on studying and whatnot. All the things that I've had the pleasure to talk to on the phone about still remains unforgettable to me. So from this day on even if it's just a short entry to share things with you, I promise to do my best at updating my blog more often. 


I have to admit though with studying, I haven't had much time to be around. Yesterday I was reminded of how much I miss being naughty with you. I had the opportunity to talk to a very open-minded and very taboo man on the phone. I'm still super excited just thinking about him! He said, "Kenzie I just love that sweet-looking ass of yours and how they look in those bright orange panties!" I knew right from there that I had to shift my priorities and bring my focus back to where I truly love it to be. And that is right here with you being the best princess that I can be. If you know anything about me, then you know how expressive I am when it comes to writing. I just can't seem to do the short brief stories. I don't think I'm capable of doing that. And in my opinion, less does not always mean more. 

So think of this as a reintroduction to reacquaint ourselves with one another. Like with time, I only get better. That even means when it comes to being your super cock teasing flirt who loves drawing your attention my way. And with domination phone sex and being your favorite princess to call and share your fantasies with I say there is no better time than the present. 

Now more than ever I want to invite you to new ways to contact me. I know there is calling so that is always a great choice. But sometimes you may not have the time to do so. Feel free to reach out by e-mail, or messenger. I have Google Hangouts and skype as well. Of course, if that does not work you can always just call this flirty cock teasing princess at 1-888-314-6639

I have missed all of the panty boys, sissies, cuckolds, slaves, sluts, body worshipers, strap-on taking sluts, small dick losers, humiliation lovers, cbt's, blackmail lovers, those who love to be bound and helpless, forced intox lovers, hypnosis lovers,  forced bi lovers, those who love cock stroking and guided masturbation instructions, those who love getting their wallet raped and also those who love getting kinky and eating their own cum and so much more! I mean seriously there is just too many to name for this princess to call out right now! But you get the idea right? 

So sit tight and enjoy all the exciting things that I will be bringing you very soon! I look forward to not only sharing and hearing what makes you excited but my own personal experiences as well! 

Think of me as the unforgettable girl who loves turning your head my way. I just get more addicting with time. Just look at how I'm bent over like this. I would love to wiggle and sit my sweet addicting ass right down in your lap and grind in circles nice and slow. Not to mention these soft panties I'm wearing. Wanna touch them? Wanna see how they cling to my super wet bald pussy? How could you ever pass something like this up? I even have more private ones to share with you! And I just know the panty lovers and sissies will love them! Not only for sniffing, licking, and stroking their cocks with. But for wearing as well! Also can't help but make you drop on your knees ready to feel me wiggle my panty-covered ass against your face and cock that will get you even more addicted to this sweet young ass of mine *sweet giggles*

E-mail me at: CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

Messengers: Google Hangouts (Start a new conversation with CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com
Skype: CumKittenKenzie OR look to the right of this entry and see the messenger that says "Princess Kenzie's Messenger" located under the "about me" section.
                             
Or just call 1-888-314-6639 
Ask for Kenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment