Cock Teasing Cuckold Phone Sex

Hey there it's your favorite princess Kenzie! I know it's been a moment since I've updated my princess blog but I've had so much fun over the past few months that I suppose I've been a little too busy to come here. But with school, studying, keeping my grades up, hanging with friends and driving you crazy, can you blame a girl for having her pretty little hands full? And recently they have been full of big fat cocks *giggling* I have a secret to tell you. Do you know how much I love it when you call me for all of your cuckold phone sex confessions? I swear that between hearing what you suspect your girl friend or wife doing and me sharing my own personal real life experiences with being a cuckold princess I don't know which makes my pretty panties wetter! Just yesterday I had a man call me and tell me that he suspected his wife of cheating with another man. Not just any man but a big black stud! He confessed that he suspects that she has been having an affair with black men for quite sometime now. He told me that when he's at work he sits back and daydreams about which man is fucking his wife for that day. He knows the kinda girl that I am so I decided to share a story with him too. I told him that my boyfriend is a cuckold as well. I have been dating him for about a year now. But I am more of his sugar baby. His perfect little princess who loves to flirt and be a total and complete cock tease. And from time to time the man I would fuck when I got super horny. But when I started to get curious about what it would be like to have a real mans dick filling my super tiny holes up is when he started to suspect that I was cheating on him. But little did I know that he fantasized as well about me getting nailed by a man whose dick was twice the size as his! This is one of the many things that he and the man that called me have in common. 

One day when he was at work I decided to invite his best friend over. When he arrived I could just tell that he was going to be the perfect man to take control of me. Tall, handsome, well hung and dominate. Not to mention not afraid to get down and dirty with me. When he arrived i was dressed just as he wanted me to be. And it didn't take long before we were in my bedroom and I was on my knees like the perfect cuckold phone sex princess for him. MmMmM how I love sucking on his huge fucking cock. It was so big that it invaded my pretty warm wet mouth. And after I finished choking, gagging and making it sloppy wet he put me on my back as he had that huge tool stroking over me. I swear I was so into him that I didn't even hear my boyfriend walk in! You should have seen the look on his pathetic face when he saw that huge thick meat spreading my tiny pink pussy lips open. He looked over at me and said "Princess how long has this been going on! How long have you been fucking my best friend?" I just laughed as I moaned out his name. I looked over at him as his expression started to change from disbelief to hunger. I ran my soft hands across my tiny tits and puffy nipples and said "You are getting turned on aren't you?" He tried to tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about but then I said "Don't give me that nonsense baby your dick is getting hard in your pants! Now I know you are only five inches but I'm not that naive where I can't tell when my own boyfriends dick is getting hard for me!" 

I enjoyed every second of my sweet pussy, mouth and ass got fucked over and over again. My pussy lips were so swollen and had so much cum leaking from them. And before I knew it I looked back over at him and he had his hand on his crotch rubbing his useless dick! I smiled and said "come closer cuckie! Take that hard throbbing dick out and start stroking for me. I know you have been suspecting me of cheating for quite sometime now. While you are at work you wonder which man I'm being a slut for. Or while you are out shopping or with your friends having drinks. It consumes your mind doesn't it? But the fact remains that you are getting hot and turned on by me taking a real mans dick in my little holes." I reached out to him and slid my hand down his pants and started to stroke his worthless prick. He really got off on it too. I looked up at him and said "I bet you would do anything to be allowed to rub your five inch dick against my creamy pussy wouldn't you?" As I lay there with my holes oozing of jizz he finally looked down and said "Yes I would do anything princess! It's been so long since I've felt your smooth lips against my dick!" My shrimp dick loser started stroking faster and faster. I continued to get nailed like the big cock loving slut that I am. While getting pounded I thought of all the ways that I could humiliate my loser boyfriend but wanted to do it in baby steps. Just as I told my caller who loves cuckold phone sex. And he asked me "why did you want to take baby steps princess Kenzie?" I told him "because like you and him I want to take things slow and get you so turned on that you can't help but come back for more." Then we started to talk about what his wife was at home doing right at that moment. In my sweet voice I said "What if you were to walk in on her right now? Maybe she is fucking some big black stud.  What would you do to be allowed to rub your dick against her pussy?" Then he asked me "Kenzie if you were my wife what would you make me do for starters?" I said besides taking your itty bitty shrimp dick out I would make you crawl between my sexy creamy legs and be my cream pie boy." He was a bit baffled and said "You mean I would be forced to lick another mans cum from that beautiful pussy of yours?" I giggled and said "Yes you would. Just think about how smooth and tight it is. And think about how good it would feel for you to tongue fuck my pink cherry box." I could tell how turned on he was getting because he started to moan out my name.


He told me he would do anything to make me happy. It didn't matter if I wanted him to be a good clean up boy, cock sucker, fluffer, or take a big fat fucking dick up his hole like a submissive bitchboi. I swear my sweet cunnie box is getting wet again just thinking about it. And my panties are so wet I think I would take those off as well and tell him to put them on for this princess. What more could I offer him? Because like my boyfriend they are both totally useless in the bedroom when it comes to pleasing me.  And I expect for my boyfriends and cuckold phone sex callers to refuse me a bit in the beginning. But when they find out how sweet, slutty, flirty, and just how much of a cock tease I truly am all of that goes out of the window. A light wiggle of my perfect ass against their crotch or my perfect perky breasts and puffy nipples against their chest or me sitting in their lap and wiggling my perfect ass and grinding it in circles or dry humping them as my soft pretty hands are taking control of their useless dicks is mostly all that it takes. That and my sweet young dirty talking mouth has all the subbies ready to please me. And when it comes to being a princess you may find yourself begging to watch me. You will also find yourself wanting to be a good cleanup boy after I've freshly been fucked. You may even beg to take my strappy or something even more kinky like my studs to bend your slutty ass over so you can take their throbbing hard dicks up your hole. MmMmM and who knows, I just may one day surprise you and have more than one stud there stretching my tiny holes open. Just imagine being a good fluffer to have both of your holes stretched open. And knowing that it may happen that often you may find yourself spoiling me just to be able to walk in and find me on my knees like a good slut. 

So tell me subbie, do you enjoy being a good cuckie for this princess? *giggles* Because if you do, then I can't wait for you to walk in and catch me just like this...

Princess Kenzie


Email or message me to play:
G Mail & Google Hangouts:
CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

Or call 1-888-314-6639
ask for Kenzie



No comments:

Post a Comment