Domination Phone Sex Princess

I just love being alone with you when no one else is around. Especially when it comes to being  your domination phone sex princess. And It doesn't matter if you want someone sensual or controlling I will be any girl you think and fantasize about every single time. I could be your daughters best friend, your girl friend or wife's young cock teasing princess, my daddies best friend, my sisters boyfriend, the girl next door, your tempting babysitter, your college student who loves driving you crazy and something even more taboo like your step daughter or you could even be my daddy, older brother or uncle! You try to contain yourself when others are around but all the while you cant help but want to push them out the door. I sit down really close to you like the teasing flirty girl  that I am looking up at you smiling. And all you can think about is the things that you want me to do to you.

I look into your eyes batting my lashes saying "what are you thinking about right now? My pretty little panties? Are you thinking about the way they look when they cling to my bald tight pussy? Or how much you would just love to slide your hand between my creamy little thighs and feel how wet they are for you?" I'm the kind of princess who will make your dick so throb it drips pre cum. And it doesn't matter if you are a panty lover, small dicked loser, strap on taking slut, someone who fantasizes about being blackmailed, a man who loves having my perfect little ass hovering over your face to make it my favorite pillow, an oral slave who cant stop thinking about running his mouth and tongue from the tips of my pretty little soles up my soft smooth legs to only find yourself serving my bald pink pussy and ass. Or maybe you are kinky and like the thought of a girl like me instruct you on eating your own cum. Just think about guided masturbation as I instruct you on how to touch and stroke your dick for me. And then being so fucking turned on that you start begging me to eat your own jizz.  
I will always control and make you my obedient submissive pet. Your dick may also get hard at the thought of me tying you up and having my way with you. I just love bondage and having you bound and helpless. And you may even like something that is not mentioned here like Cbt, financial domination, forced intoxication or forced bi cock sucking. I'm the kind of girl who has no limits and when i give you a mind fuck it will be like something you have never experienced. I'll sit my firm tight ass right down on your lap and start moving in circles just feeling your dick get harder for me. Then I'll look into your eyes saying "Ohhhh you really like how that feels don't you?" Giggling as I start to slowly wrap you around my pretty little finger. You may try to resist but I can tell by the hardness of your dick that you really don't want me to stop. You clear your throat as I lean into you whispering saying "I know you have watched me lots of time before haven't you. I've seen you peek in the room when i'm walking around barely dressed. And don't think I can''t hear you outside of my bedroom door moaning like you have your hand around your dick pumping it for me. And I bet if she ever knew that you fantasized about me wrapping my pretty little hand around it to stroke she would be very unhappy." You walk into me closer with a raging hard on ready to confess your dirty secrets to this flirty and controlling domination phone sex princess. Slowly pumping your dick not able to stop because it feels so good. Seeing me lift up my skirt and revealing my pretty panties to you. It drives you crazy when you see me be a be a total panty tease to you.
I have a feeling you want me to slide them off for you. You want to smell, lick, and taste the sweetness that drips from my pink pussy lips. You want me to take them and wrap them around your dick and slowly stroke you off. I'll have you throbbing so intensely you find yourself begging me to cum. I'll lift up my top and brush my perky breasts into your chest as my pretty painted nails and hands slide up and down your dick. And you will find yourself telling me more and more. I take one of my hands and inch up my skirt revealing my panties to you and you find yourself wanting me to stroke you even faster. "It feels soooooo good doesn't it subbie" I say as I squeeze and control your dick. Then I look up saying "Have you ever seen me do a very flirty and teasing panty fuck for you? Or have you seen me laying on my bed like this exposing my tiny panty covered pussy? I bet you want to crawl between my legs and worship my pussy even through this see through undies. I've seen  you looking through the crack of my door and cant get the kinda look that's on  your face out of my head." I start stroking you a little faster telling you to take your hands and move them across my petite body. Telling you to touch me wherever they take you. And should that be between my petite creamy thighs then you know you must ask permission to touch my panties and feel how tight and wet my bald pussy is for you. I let out a sweet girlish giggle and as sugary and delicious as it sounds you also know I am also very bratty, and stern. I'm just all kinds of wonderful things wrapped up in one unforgettable package. And with me you know that i love to talk dirty but also pay very close attention to all of your details. Especially when it comes to role playing and getting your cock off harder than any domination phone sex princess cutie ever has. 
It doesn't matter what your fantasies are you know that i'm the biggest fucking cock teases out there. I will control you and own every last drop of your cum. You will be all mine. And when I edge you up to cumming you will drop to your knees and beg like the submissive pet you are. Thats if i don't already have you kneeling before me ready to make you my bitch.*giggles* I want to drive you to the edge and have so much pre cum dripping from your dick that you will blow your load at my command. Then I'll smile and say “Now jack that dick to this! And you better fucking cum hard right now! Shoot your fucking gooey load to this subbie slave!" I'll make your dick feel so good before you know it will shot your load all over the place! 

MMMM I just love it when you call me for domination phone sex. I also love being one for all you pervies out there! 

I just know you are ready to give into this princess right now. So don't hesitate because I want to hear your sexy moans while I tease you and give you the best mind fucking experience ever!  And as a thank you, I will send you my private panty teasing video that you can watch while you're being a cock stroking subbie just for me.
Princess Kenzie
Message Or E Mail Me To Play:
Gmail & Google Hangouts:
CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com
Or call 1-888-314-6639
ask for Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment