Taboo Phone Sex Princess

Hi guys wowie I sure have missed you! School has been keeping me super busy. Speaking of which I just finished up my homework and had to write a taboo story that I know will get you rock hard for me. I can't believe its been almost two months now! That's way too long and I promise to ad more naughty stories just for you...

Right now I just can't stop thinking about how I want to walk in and find someone snooping through my dirty pantie hamper or my secret toy box that I use for all my favorite subbies. I'm in the mood to catch someone who likes taboo phone sex and isn't afraid to be punished for being a pantie sniffing, licking, tasting pervy. Just imagine wrapping them around your hard dick and not knowing when your favorite bratty princess comes to walk in on you. And you can be my moms boyfriend, my sisters secret panty slut, my daddies best friend or something even more taboo like step daddy or daddy himself! *giggles* But you know every time I walk in and catch you being a stroking perv that I will humiliate you and laugh and giggle so much your dick will be ready to explode. But just what kind of punishment will I give you? It's hard for you to think I know seeing me dressed like this. In my pretty pink and black skirt and tight fitting top that clings to my perfect budding breasts and puffy nipples. And when I raise my skirt up and say "hey lookie! I bet you really like these panties don't you? I wore them especially for you." You cant help but want to stroke because they are staring you right in the face. But you know you must ask me for permission first. 

I'll take your hand in mine and rub it slowly up and down my pantie covered bald puffy pussy and moan out as I wrap my soft hand around your dick and take the other and put the dirty panties in your hand over your head. And when you think things cant get any more humiliating for you I just may decide to bend you over and make you my bitch. I have lots of toys I like to use when I punish my subbies. And I fuck them so good they beg me to cum. Sometimes they want me to do dirty things like use their mouth as my personal favorite potty. And believe me when it comes to kinky taboo phone sex or anything else I never hold back... I bet you are stroking now thinking about this tiny teen cherry box. And i'm sure there are times you have jacked your dick off and wondering what it would be like to slide your dick in me. Do you wanna know how tight it is? Do you wanna know how wet it gets when you do humiliating things for me? Do you wish you were the one to have some cherry popping fun with me? You know that will never happen. 

The only way your cock will ever get close to my sweet tender pussy is when i climb on your lap to wiggle and tease and flirt with you even more by rubbing my pantie covered pussy against your swollen dick. And if i really wanna push you over the edge I may just move my undies to the side and run my bald cherry box up and down your shaft. Heard of the perfect lap dance before? Well Ill be the tightest ripest little teen who makes you cum so hard I just know you will be ready for the day that I find you in my room being naughty again! I'll bring you to your knees and don't worry mommy wont ever find out how kinky, dirty and how much of a closet pantie stroking pervy you really are. But don't think I wont try to black mail you if you don't keep your favorite taboo phone sex princess happy. Do you see my bf waiting over there? He has a big meaty dick. Much bigger than that tiny thing between your legs *giggles* I may just use both of your holes to make me happy. And after i'm finished being freshly fucked by him I just may allow you to clean all that sticky goo up from my pretty little pussy. 

So stop stroking it and call me for your favorite taboo phone sex fantasy now. My pretty little panties and me are ready for you....

Princess Kenzie 

E Mail Or Message Me To Play:
E Mail & Google Hangouts:
CumKittenKenzie@gmail.com

Or call 1-888-314-6639 
ask for Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment